Depart from Orfű by private bus
arrival to Pécs, visit:
- St. Stephen square with the Cathedral -The thousand years old bishopry's treasury and the biggest Hungarian crypt in one of the nicest squares of Middle East Europe.
- Time travel in Sopianae – Tale about the most beautiful edifices of the 4th century Early Christian Burial Ground which, owing to its unique value, became part of the UNESCO World Heritage in 2000 sitting on the huge glass covering of Cella Septichora.
- Exhibition, of Zsolnay Ceramic Factory which displays the most significant pieces with the history of the family, is in the oldest known dwelling-house of Pécs. The family were perceptive and their experimental nature in historical and Art Nouveau styles made the Zsolnay ceramics successful at many fairs and exhibitions (Vienna, Paris, London, Milan, Torino, California US). The most famous invention of the factory was the creation of 'eosin", a metallic shiny glaze on ceramics.
- Széchenyi square - The Mediterranean main square
- Király street - Beautiful Zsolnay ornaments in the promenade with typical buildings from the late 19th century: Vasváry House, National Theatre, "Tramway memorial", Zsolnay Mall the Bazaar, Plaque of Béla Bartók, Plaque of Ferenc Liszt
- Heading by bus to Zsolnay Cultural Quarter.The Mediterranean-style city was awarded European Capital of Culture title in 2010, and, in fact, that city has preserved this status even today. Of the city`s countless attractions, Zsolnay Cultural Quarter, declared to be a Hungaricum (a unique Hungarian product or attraction) in 2014, undoubtedly stands out.
Tour length: 3 hours
Private tour (max 4 persons): 38.100 HUF/car, 125 EUR/car (the guide is the driver)
By private micro bus (7 person): 35 EUR/person, 10.500 HUF/person
By private bus (12-32): 25 EUR/person, 7.600 HUF/person
By private bus (32-49): 20 EUR/person, 6.000 HUF/person
Entrance ticket is not included.